<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Irritating please. I typed the entry and they're gone. Just like that? Urrghh.

So sentosa-ed today. Mojor disappointment. Sun was like oh so hot. Right. What a waste of time. Liting and I went there just to but drink and then we're like outta there? Yeah, literally la. Tsk. Towned after that. Got Sharon's gift. I feel so relieved now. ( : Haha. Yup, then homed.

Swimming and cutting hair tomorrow. :D Yay. Can't wait. Alright. Shall blog off now. Btw, Tiffany's skin is as thick as a blubber. Okay, random. Haha. Bye.

I don't dare to take the risk.